Chef Christine's Note:
Perfect summer recipe from Redbook. I used red-leaf lettuce instead and dried basil. I am weight weary, so I used fat-free mozzarella. Light and sophisticated. Add in chicken for a full meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse in cold water and set aside.
- 2pulse together red peppers, olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and freshly ground pepper in a food processor until smooth; transfer to a large bowl.
- 3Stir in pasta, mozzarella and basil.
- 4Just before serving, stir in greens.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta and Mozzarella Salad with Red-Pepper Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 555.9
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 44.7 mg
- Sodium 1180.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 22.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: