PSU Lioness's Note:
This tastes just like the canned version, but with more control over ingredients you can be sure of what your child is eating. Make a doubled batch and freeze to have on-hand for lunch when the kids are home for the summer. Best thing is that each serving costs around $0.60! Recipe is from Disney's Family Food website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set slice of bread in a medium bowl and pour milk over it to soften. Add ground meat, salt and egg and combine well.
- 2Form meat mixture into small meatballs - about 1/2 teaspoon each. Drop into boiling water and cook for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- 3Cook pasta according to package directions and drain well. Set aside with meatballs.
- 4Combine soup, water and Parmesan and heat through. Add pasta and meatballs and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta and Meatballs for Kids
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.5
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 83.3 mg
- Sodium 479.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 19.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat parmesan cheese