Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
A fast, tasty, hearty soup.
Make and share this Pasta and Meatball Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup uncooked spiral shaped pasta
- 32 frozen italian meatballs, thawed
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen sliced carrots, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- salt and pepper
- Prepare the pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a large pot, add the remaining ingredients; stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add pasta and cook until heated through.
Made this on a cold, rainy afternoon and it was FAB!! I did add some red onions. Thanks so much for posting!
Great recipe for a cold rainy day! I added alittle whipping cream to give it alittle richness. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe.
This was so yummy. I used regular ground beef. I put the soup on and let it simmer with uncooked pasta and some extra water. It was a very hearty low calorie lunch. Thanks!!!