Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This came with a recipe program that I had a long time ago.
- 1 lb pasta shells
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons red hot peppers
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- With a garlic press crush the garlic cloves in a bowl and add the parmesan, red hot pepper and oil.
- Mix it well until it becomes a sort of cream.
- In the mean time prepare the pasta as directed. When the pasta is cooked strain it and add it to the garlic cream, mix well and serve it hot.