Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A quick and easy "crab" salad. Great for warm weather. Chill time is 2-3 hours.
Make and share this Pasta and Fake Crab Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare tortellini according to the package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again; set aside to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, add the cooled tortellini, imitation crabmeat, bell pepper, celery, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Stir gently to mix well; add more salt and pepper if desired.
- Add in the cream; stir to combine.
- Cover and chill for 2-3 hours before serving.