Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Can be served with leftover ham, turkey or pork as a buffet dish - a great crowd pleaser!
- 9 ounces dry pasta, twists
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled, peeled, chopped
- 2 sticks celery, finely chopped
- 1 small red pepper, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons coarse grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain. Allow to cool.
- Combine pasta, eggs, celery, pepper, onions and parsley in a large bowl.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, and salt and pepper.
- Add dressing to pasta. Toss until well combined.
I had tasted a pasta egg salad at a bridal shower I had gone to and really enjoyed it. I used this recipe as a jumping off point to make my own salad which turned out really nice. I added a few other touches here and there, included some paprika. Thanks for the idea.
Very nice pasta salad. I made this as written and really enjoyed it for lunch. For the leftovers, I think I'll add some tuna and take to work for lunches. Really liked the dressing too. Thanks. Made for PAC Fall 07