Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a great potluck dish as it includes veggies, carbohydrates and proteins. Even if everyone else brings desserts, you will still have your "meal"... I always bring home an empty bowl!!!
- 1 (12 ounce) box pasta, cooked
- 1 cup Miracle Whip (light)
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing (Fat Free)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (light)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tomatoes
- 2 cups raw broccoli, broken into pieces
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups imitation crabmeat
- Mix Miracle Whip, Italian Dressing, Mayonnaise and Parmesean cheese together.
- Add this dressing to all other ingredients.
- Top with chopped green onions for color.
This is delicious! My son kept eating it as I was making it! This one's a keeper!
This tasted wonderful! I was looking for something quick and out of the ordinary and this is it. I didn't have any italian dressing or broccoli on hand but I had some black olives which really added a great taste, I think broccoli would have been to bland for my husband and I. I had my husband asking for seconds and licking his plate! Thanks!
Nice mixture of flavors, I used canned artichoke hearts (not marinated) and a can of whole black olives along with a handfull of sun dried tomato bits. I missed a little crunch so I would add celery next time or add the brocolli as suggested. I will bring it to the 4th of July picnic and let you know how it was received, thank you for posting this :)