Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Pillsbury 30 Minute Meals.
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked rotini pasta
- 1⁄2 lb lean ground beef
- 2 cups chopped zucchini
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup beer
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Cheez Whiz
- Cook rotini to desired doneness as directed on package.
- Drain well.
- Meanwhile, in large saucepan, cook ground beef, zucchini and oregano over medium-high heat until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently.
- Stir in flour and salt.
- Add milk, beer, Cheez Whiz and cooked pasta to ground beef mixture; stir gently.
- Simmer about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.