1/1 Photo of Pasta and Broccoli
Mimi in Maine's Note:
This is sooooooo easy but yummy. Not too much to say about it except that it tastes good. You can add some cooked chicken and it will make a whole meal or you can use it as a side-dish. Either way it is tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the olive oil in a large skillet and heat.
- 2Add the minced garlic and cook slightly (do not brown the garlic).
- 3Add the frozen broccoli and cook about 8 minutes stirring occasionally, adding a little water now and then to make steam so that the broccoli cooks.
- 4If you are adding chicken, add it now.
- 5Add butter, salt, pepper, and the cooked pasta.
- 6Serve with Parmesan cheese at the table.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta and Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.3
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 93.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 3.2 g