This is sooooooo easy but yummy. Not too much to say about it except that it tastes good. You can add some cooked chicken and it will make a whole meal or you can use it as a side-dish. Either way it is tasty.
- Put the olive oil in a large skillet and heat.
- Add the minced garlic and cook slightly (do not brown the garlic).
- Add the frozen broccoli and cook about 8 minutes stirring occasionally, adding a little water now and then to make steam so that the broccoli cooks.
- If you are adding chicken, add it now.
- Add butter, salt, pepper, and the cooked pasta.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese at the table.