Recipe by Starrynews
Looking for a new twist on pasta salad? Here is an enjoyable one that I received at my bridal shower.
Top Review by loof
Terrific recipe, and so simple! Like another reviewer I added a bit of sugar to the dressing. The roasted red pepper dressing was a perfect combination with the black beans. Served this as a main course with a salad and enjoyed a hearty and flavorful meatless meal - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2013
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 cups shaped pasta, cooked, drained, and rinsed in cold water (i.e. penne or fusilli)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine roasted red peppers, olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, and all herbs in the blender or food processor and process until well blended into a smooth dressing.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss sauce with pasta and black beans.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.