1/3 Photos of Pasta And Beans
A simple yet lively tasting meatless, weeknight supper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups uncooked pasta, i like penne
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (14 ounce) cans tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans or 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 (10 ounce) package fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1Cook pasta according to pkg instructions.
- 2Meanwhile, heat oil in lg skillet or Dutch oven.
- 3Add garlic; cook and stir 1 minute.
- 4Add tomatoes, beans, Italian seasoning and sugar.
- 5Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- 6Add spinach; cook 3 minutes.
- 7Put drained pasta on serving plates.
- 8Top with tomato mixture.
- 9Sprinkle with feta and olives.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta And Beans
Serving Size: 1 (446 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.2
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Sodium 670.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 16.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: