A simple yet lively tasting meatless, weeknight supper.
Make and share this Pasta And Beans recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups uncooked pasta, i like penne
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (14 ounce) cans tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans or 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 (10 ounce) package fresh spinach, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives
- Cook pasta according to pkg instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in lg skillet or Dutch oven.
- Add garlic; cook and stir 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, beans, Italian seasoning and sugar.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add spinach; cook 3 minutes.
- Put drained pasta on serving plates.
- Top with tomato mixture.
- Sprinkle with feta and olives.