1/1 Photo of Pasta and Bean Salad With Cumin and Coriander Dressing
Colorful salad, that's easy to make and yummy! Posted for ZWT 2006.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 283.49 g tri-color spiral pasta
- 29.58 ml sunflower oil
- 1 leek, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 236.59 ml fresh spinach, finely shredded
- 141.74 g button mushrooms, halved
- 283.49 g can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 283.49 g can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 29.58 ml chives, snipped
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 56.69 g sunflower seeds, toasted
Cumin and Coriander Dressing
- 1Cook pasta in large pot of rapidly boiling salted water until al dente. Drain well.
- 2In a large pan, heat the oil. Add the leek and bell pepper and stir-fry over medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Add spinach and mushrooms and toss together for about 1 minute, or until spinach just begins to wilt. Set aside.
- 3Make the dressing: mix garlic, cumin, coriander, and vinegar together in a bowl. Gardually whisk in the olive oil.
- 4In a salad bowl, toss the pasta, vegetables, beans, chives, and black pepper. Add the dressing and toss. Sprinkle sunflower seeds over the top and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta and Bean Salad With Cumin and Coriander Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 580.2
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 18.5 g