Recipe by AmyZoe
My best friend in Oregon made this during our cheerleader reunion weekend for a late breakfast/early lunch. I love all the beans with the pasta.
- 8 ounces kidney beans
- 8 ounces garbanzo beans
- 12 ounces rotini pasta
- 8 ounces olives
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- 1 -2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 18 ounces Italian dressing
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- Meanwhile, chop up a head of broccoli, the onion, and tomatoes.
- Combine the beans with the pasta and remaining ingredients.
- To make the dressing, add garlic, fresh basil, and fresh parmesan to the Italian Dressing and mix.
- Pour dressing over salad and serve.