Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a Cold or warm pasta dish with lots of beans. I saw this recipe in a magazine advertising Eden pasta, so I only thought it was fair to leave in the Eden brand name.
- 12 ounces eden ditalini
- 16 ounces garbanzo beans, drained
- 16 ounces kidney beans, drained
- 16 ounces great northern beans, drained
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery, with leaves
- 3 large plum tomatoes, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh basil or 1⁄2 cup parsley
- 1 (12 ounce) jar water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. 2. Combine remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- When pasta is done, drain and add to bowl, toss to mix.
- Let stand 3 to 5 minutes and serve.