Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Courtesy of the Food network.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 clams, scrubbed
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 cup fresh diced tomato
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 2 cups fish stock (may substitute chicken stock)
- 12 sea scallops
- 28 mussels, washed and debearded
- 12 large shrimp, cleaned, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1⁄2 lb fresh squid, cleaned and cut
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 2 ounces cold butter, cut into pieces
- 1⁄4 cup chopped mixed herbs (parsley, basil, thyme)
- In hot pan, heat oil.
- Add clams, garlic and onion and saute for approximately 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, white wine, and fish stock and cook until clams open.
- Add sea scallops, mussels, shrimp, and marinara. Cook 3 minutes.
- Add squid and cover and cook just until mussels and clams open. Discard any unopened mussels or clams.
- Bring 6 quarts salted water to a boil. Cook angel hair approximately 6 or 7 minutes until al dente. Drain well and place into 4 hot bowls.
- Arrange seafood around plate.
- Add butter and herbs to sauce. Stir until butter is melted. Spoon over pasta and garnish with fresh thyme.
This is the greatest receipe for linguine, it tates just like it did in the restaurant I first had it in. I gave five stars