Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A delicious pasta dish, easy to make and full of veggies. Be careful when adding salt as since the Proscuitto and Parmesan cheese is salty. The recipe comes from an Italian catering service.
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
- In a large frying pan, place olive oil and chopped onions, saute for a few minutes: add Procciutto or bacon and cook until crisp to your liking.
- While you wait for prosciutto to cook; in a seperate bowl, place the eggs, parmesan cheese and milk and beat until incorporated, set aside.
- Once the Prosciutto is cooked, add the peas (still frozen) and tomatoes just long enough to warm them up; Add the cooked spaghetti and toss ALL the ingredients together.
- Add the eggs and cheese mixture to the spaghetti and QUICKLY toss to cook the eggs as well as to incorparate all the ingredients; once the egg mixture is cooked, about 5 minutes, It is ready to serve.