1/3 Photos of Pasta Alla Amatriciana
A fairly easy and tasty pasta dish from Sunset. It uses ingredients you may have on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to directions.
- 2Cook bacon in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, stirring often, just until fat is rendered (3-5 minutes). Add onion; cook, stirring often until soft (about 5 minutes). Stir in garlic and red pepper flakes and cook for 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes with their liquid. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened.
- 3Gently toss pasta with sauce.
- 4Serve with grated parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Alla Amatriciana
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 580.7
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.4 mg
- Sodium 205.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 19.6 g