Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Cooking for two sometimes poses problems with sauce mixes, so I combined two recipes into one to use the extra sauce. The chicken can be used straight from the freezer.
- In a 10-inch frying pan, combine mushrooms, broth, wine, white pepper and tarragon.
- Add chicken, cover and bring to the boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until meat in the thickest part is no longer pink (20 minutes)
- Cut to test.
- While chicken is cooking, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain, add 1 tablespoon butter to keep it from sticking together; set aside.
- Prepare sauce according to package directions and add to noodles.
- Add chicken and enough of the wine mixture to thin down a little and add flavor.
- Add salt to taste and sprinkle with parsley, if desired.
- Serve with lettuce wedge and dressing.