1/2 Photos of Pasta Alfredo Chicken Paprikash
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
This chicken paprikash recipe is a short-cut from Pasta-Roni. Since I've been sick, any short-cut is so valuable. This one uses my favorite variety, pasta alfredo. I usually just make this one the way it is in the box, but having guests and trying to fix something extra special can be tiring. It's really delicious, believe it or not.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken (cut into 1-inch chunks)
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons margarine or 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 3 cups white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 (4 2/3 ounce) package fettuccine alfredo Pasta Roni
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1Toss chicken with paprika, salt and cayenne pepper.
- 2In large skillet over medium-high heat, melt 1 tablespoon margarine. Add chicken; saute 3 minutes.
- 3Add mushrooms and onion; saute 7 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside and vegetables are tender. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- 4In same skillet, bring water, milk, remaining 2 tablespoons margarine, pasta and Special Seasonings to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Gently boil uncovered, 5 to 6 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
- 5Stir in chicken mixture and sour cream. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes before serving.
- 6Sprinkle with parsley.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Alfredo Chicken Paprikash
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.1
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 76.5 mg
- Sodium 494.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 29.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fettuccine alfredo Pasta Roni