Recipe by welcomebykewg
We didn't have Parmesan cheese at hand, which is normally used, but had grano padano. We also used herbs and spices we had at home.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 500 g spaghetti
- 150 ml low-fat milk
- 180 g grana padano, freshly grated
- 200 g broccoli
- 3 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mixed Italian herbs
Directions See How It's Made
- cook broccoli 5-6 minutes.
- set aside and keep warm.
- cook spaghetti al dente.
- set also aside and keep warm.
- in a pan heat olive oil, add milk, cook on low heat until milk and olive oil are blended together.
- add cheese, stir until cheese is disovled.
- add broccoli.
- stir in italian herbs, black and cayenne pepper to your taste.
- serve with spaghetti on plates.