Recipe by jgodby
A quick, delicious meal using things you probably have (or should have) in the house. threw it together tonight.
- 1⁄2 lb ground turkey (or other ground meat. I think pork would be terrific for this)
- 1 cup frozen cut-leaf spinach (fresh would be better)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (from a jar)
- 1 tablespoon tapenade (also from a jar)
- 2 teaspoons cooking oil (I used Enova)
- 2 teaspoons frozen cilantro (fresh would be blah,blah,blah)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- hot sauce
- pepper (do not add salt. It gets enough from the tapenade.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground meat in oil.
- When browned, add garlic, tapenade, cilantro, soy and hot sauce.
- Simmer on low until pasta is done.
- When pasta is done, add spinach to it, let it just come back to a boil, drain, add to meat mixture.
- Top with romano, and plate. Or, plate and top with romano. Your call.