Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This Pasta is easy dish that tastes amazing. When i am eating it i feel like i am in Italy having my usual Friday night dinner.
- 1 salmon fillet
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 cup of white sliced mushrooms
- 1 fluid ounce vodka
- 2 tablespoons of minced fresh garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- Cut Salmon fillet in cubes.
- Let simmer in a pan with water and cook through.
- Once cooked , flake the salmon.
- Boil salted water and add Pasta once ready.
- In a pan or Pot add the Olive oil, garlic and cook until lightly brown.
- Add mushrooms and vodka to the pot and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add Tomato Sauce, Whipping Cream, Salmone, Parsley and Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 15mins.
- Once Pasta is ready add to the sauce and Serve.