Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Not sure where I got this from. The only note I have written on it is that this is a traditional Sicilian sauce.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute onion over medium heat until soft.
- Add the garlic and saute until beginning to color. Don't over cook, it will get bitter.
- Add tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 20 minute.
- Cook pasta as directed on package until al dente and drain.
- Add basil and anchovies the the sauce the last few minutes of cooking and stir in well.
- Toss with hot cooked pasta.