Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I was looking for something quick tasty and kind of healthy and I kinda came up with this. Yummy!!
- 1 (6 ounce) canflaked solid white tuna
- 4 cups cooked pasta, I used penne
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped chunky tomatoes (as much or as little as you want)
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, 2 if fresh (dry)
- 1 teaspoon chives (fresh)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper
- Cook pasta and as its close to al dente(to the tooth). Heat 1/2 the olive oil at a medium to medium/high heat( other half toss with pasta after you drain it) then add in garlic.
- When garlic is about 3/4 cooked add the rosemary, tuna and tomatoes, cook only a touch, you only rally want to heat it.
- Toss in pasta, toss together! S+ P it!
- Especially good reheated or cold as it will somewhat marinate.