Recipe by aronsinvest
This was an easy recipe and I just love coconut. This came off the Kraft website. You do need some refer time.
- 2 cups soft coconut macaroon cookie crumbs
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) containerbreakstone's cottage cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon imitation vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup breakstone's sour cream
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F if using a 9-inch silver springform pan (or to 300°F if using a 9-inch dark nonstick springform pan). Mix cookie crumbs and margarine; press firmly onto bottom of pan.
- BEAT cream cheese, cottage cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 55 minute to 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run small knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Spread sour cream over top of cheesecake; top with strawberries just before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
- To prepare this recipe for Passover, select food products that are kosher for Passover as needed. Consult with your rabbi if you have any questions.