- 12 tablespoons matzo meal (cake meal)
- 12 eggs, separated
- 12 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 2 pints strawberries, washed and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Grease two 9X13 pans.
- Mix together cake meal, egg yolks, and sugar.
- Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into the batter.
- Pour into prepared pans and bake for 1/2 hour.
- Allow cakes to cool on a rack and then remove from the pans.
- Spread a layer of whipped cream and strawberries on one cake.
- Top with the other cake.
- Cover the top cake with another layer of cream and strawberries.