Prep 40 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is from the aish.org website - gebroks
Make and share this Passover Strawberry Shortcake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Grease two 9X13 pans.
- Mix together cake meal, egg yolks, and sugar.
- Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into the batter.
- Pour into prepared pans and bake for 1/2 hour.
- Allow cakes to cool on a rack and then remove from the pans.
- Spread a layer of whipped cream and strawberries on one cake.
- Top with the other cake.
- Cover the top cake with another layer of cream and strawberries.