1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Based on the recipe from Susie Fishbein's 'Passover by Design'
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat egg yolks with sugar, soda, and lemon juice on medium high for 3 minutes.
- 3Gradually add the potato starch and cake meal. Set aside.
- 4Beat egg whites until stiff.
- 5Fold yolk mixture into whites.
- 6Add lemon zest. Beat for 2 minutes.
- 7Pour into an ugreased large tube pan. Bake 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- 8Invert until completely cool. Run a knife arond the cake and remove from pan.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Passover Sponge Cake
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.8
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 190.3 mg
- Sodium 68.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 35.7 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
matzo cake meal