Passover Spinach Vegetable Kugel
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook spinach in microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes -Don't add any water.
- Cool and squeeze dry.
- Sauté in sprayed pan, onion, celery, red pepper, and carrots for 5 minutes until golden.
- Add mushrooms and cook 5 minutes longer (or cook vegetables uncovered in the microwave for 6 to 8 minutes on HIGH).
- Chop spinach coarsely. Combine with remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into a sprayed 7" x 11" Pyrex casserole.
- Bake uncovered at 350F for 45 to 50 minutes, until firm. Cut into squares to serve.