Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
These rolls are the absolute best. When done they are crusty on the outside and light on the inside. I have a convection oven and bake them at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Very easily doubled.
- 1⁄3 cup shortening (or oil)
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup matzo meal
- 3 eggs
- Boil oil and water together.
- Add sugar, salt and matza.
- Mix well and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs one-at-a-time.
- Mix well.
- Let mixture stand for 15 minutes.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto a greased cookie sheet-or- into Pam-sprayed cupcake tin.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes or till golden brown.
Great, I loved the texture. Thank You dojemi