1 hr 50 mins
I have made these rolls in the past and I can say that they are wonderful! Taken from "Second Helpings Please!" by Jewish Women International of Canada (editor my good friend Norene Gilletz) --- plan ahead the batter needs to be refrigerated for 1 hour before shaping. Also see Kittencal's Light-As-A-Feather Matzo Balls
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl combine the matzo meal, salt and sugar.
- 2In a medium saucepan bring the water and oil to a boil; add in the matzo meal mixture, mix to combine with a wooden spoon.
- 3Beat in eggs vigorously with wooden spoon.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 5Using oiled hands shape into 12 oval balls, then place on a well-greased baking sheet.
- 6Bake 400 degrees for about 50 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Passover Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (790 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.9
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 222.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 3.8 g