Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
I have made these rolls in the past and I can say that they are wonderful! Taken from "Second Helpings Please!" by Jewish Women International of Canada (editor my good friend Norene Gilletz) --- plan ahead the batter needs to be refrigerated for 1 hour before shaping. Also see Kittencal's Light-As-A-Feather Matzo Balls
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl combine the matzo meal, salt and sugar.
- In a medium saucepan bring the water and oil to a boil; add in the matzo meal mixture, mix to combine with a wooden spoon.
- Beat in eggs vigorously with wooden spoon.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Using oiled hands shape into 12 oval balls, then place on a well-greased baking sheet.
- Bake 400 degrees for about 50 minutes or until golden brown.