These rolls are great for either sandwiches or as a fluffy popover-like roll with dinner My mom would make a couple of batches of these every Passover so we could have sandwiches for lunch and rolls with dinner.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a 2 quart pot, bring water, oil and salt to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add matzo meal and stir until it forms a ball.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until each egg is incorporated before adding another.
- Drop in oval shape on greased cookie sheet for sandwich style rolls (makes 10 rolls) or fill a greased muffin tin (makes 12 muffins).
- Bake for 30 minutes.