From the Aish.org web site - gebroks
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Grease two 9 inch round pans.
- 3Combine pecans, sugar, cake meal, cocoa, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- 4In a separate bowl, beat the eggs.
- 5Add eggs to pecan mixture and beat until thoroughly combined.
- 6Pour into prepared pans and bake for 30 minutes.
- 7Remove from pans to cool.
- 8Place first cake on serving plate and spread with raspberry jam.
- 9Place second cake on top.
- 10Arrange fresh raspberries on top.
- 11Garnish with mint leaves, dusting of cocoa or confectionary sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Passover Raspberry Cocoa Torte
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 566.4
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 158.6 mg
- Sodium 60.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 48.5 g
- Protein 9.3 g