Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Passover Poached Eggs over Matzoh and Guacamole recipe from Food.com.
- Mash the avocado.
- Add the lemon juice, tomato, onion,, and salt to the avocado and mix.
- Spread guacamole over the matzoh.
- To poach the egg, bring a pot of water to boil.
- Add vinegar to the boiling water.
- Break in the egg to the boiling water. Turn off the heat. Allow the egg to sit for 3-7 minutes (depending on whether you prefer your eggs runny or more solid). Remove the poached egg from the water and place it on top of the guacamole. Serve immediately.