I've been making this for years, but never seemed to put it up here on Zaar. I Googled myself today (painful) and this recipe came up, I had submitted it to a discussion list about 10 years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly butter a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- 2Wet the matzos lightly with water.
- 3Fit 2 1/2 matzos on the bottom of the pan.
- 4Cover the matzos with half of the tomato sauce and arrange the sliced cheese over the sauce.
- 5Cover the cheese with the remaining matzos and pour the remaining sauce over the whole thing.
- 6Sprinkle the top with onion and garlic powder.
- 7Beat the eggs with the milk and pour this over the matzos.
- 8Bake in a preheated 375 degree F oven for 30 minutes or until the custard is set.
- 9Let rest for 10 minutes before cutting into serving portions.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Passover Pizza Souffle
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.0
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 91.9 mg
- Sodium 409.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 12.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tomato sauce & mushrooms