Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Matzo sheets take the place of pizza crust, feel free to add on other toppings of choice --- the amounts listed are only a guideline, all amounts may be adjusted to taste.
- 4 matzo crackers
- 1 cup marinara sauce (or to taste)
- garlic salt (to taste)
- dried oregano (to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded lowfat mozzarella cheese (or to taste)
- 2 firm roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- sliced black olives (to taste)
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a large jelly-roll pan.
- Spread the marinara sauce over each of the matzo sheets.
- Sprinkle lightly with garlic salt and dried oregano.
- Cover the top with mozzarella cheese, then tomato slices.
- Top with olives and green bell pepper.
- Place on the jelly-roll pan.
- Bake for about 5-7 minutes or until the cheese has melted.