Passover Pineapple-Carrot Kugel
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray an 13' X 9" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook noodles 3-4 minutes in boiling, salted, water or as directed on package.
- Transfer to a colander and run cold water through; drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine, non-dairy creamer, eggs, sugar, carrots, pineapple, margarine, and pepper. Mix well.
- Now add the egg noodles to this and mix.
- Pour this into the prepared baking dish and bake for 1 hour or until firm in the center.
- Cool slightly before cutting into squares.