Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
From a newspaper clipping. I sprinkled cinnamon on top of mine.
- 1 (12 ounce) package noodles, fine, Kosher for Passover
- 1 1⁄4 cups non-dairy coffee creamer
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray an 13' X 9" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook noodles 3-4 minutes in boiling, salted, water or as directed on package.
- Transfer to a colander and run cold water through; drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine, non-dairy creamer, eggs, sugar, carrots, pineapple, margarine, and pepper. Mix well.
- Now add the egg noodles to this and mix.
- Pour this into the prepared baking dish and bake for 1 hour or until firm in the center.
- Cool slightly before cutting into squares.
Delish!! We loved it so much, I made it twice this week. I also doubled the recipe for a half sheet pan and brought it to a congregation dinner. Thank you, Oolala!!
I really enjoyed this and so did my guests. Nice combination of flavors and a very unexpected texture for passover
WOW...My guests couldn't keep from picking on this kugel. By the time I actually served my meal, there was hardly any left. Great tasting and so easy to make. Just throw everything in food processor on grate and you're good to go !!!