Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
A fast and easy veggie casserole! yum
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 head cauliflower floret
- 1⁄2 cup matzo meal, can sub bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons dry parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place vegetables in a 2 quart ovenproof casserole dish.
- Bake until slightly tender, about 40 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients; sprinkle mixture over vegetables. Bake until crumbs are crisp and brown, and vegetables are tender- about 5 minutes.
Good recipe. Did seem to miss a little bit of the wow factor, but I can't really put my finger on what was missing. I followed the directions as written and there were no left overs.