Recipe by basya
I got this recipe from the Mishpacha magazine. They came out great.
Top Review by Chef Dudo
Made these three times last Passover. They were easy to make and very tasty. The only draw-back was the cooking time. Ten minutes was not enough, rather 24 minutes. But-the end result was worth it. Thanks for posting.
- 200 g ground walnuts or 200 g almonds
- 200 g powdered sugar
- 3 egg whites
- 100 g chocolate chips (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, add the powdered sugar slowly. Fold in the ground nuts and chocolate.
- With either a spoon or pastry bag, form small mounds on a greased parchment baking paper.
- Bake at 140 Celsius for 10 minutes or until lightly brown.