Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe from the Mishpacha magazine. They came out great.
- 200 g ground walnuts or 200 g almonds
- 200 g powdered sugar
- 3 egg whites
- 100 g chocolate chips (optional)
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, add the powdered sugar slowly. Fold in the ground nuts and chocolate.
- With either a spoon or pastry bag, form small mounds on a greased parchment baking paper.
- Bake at 140 Celsius for 10 minutes or until lightly brown.
Made these three times last Passover. They were easy to make and very tasty. The only draw-back was the cooking time. Ten minutes was not enough, rather 24 minutes. But-the end result was worth it. Thanks for posting.