1/1 Photo of Passover Matzah (Matzo) Omelette
A fun Passover Breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat a wide frying pan over medium heat.
- 2Break up the matzah into 4 pieces.
- 3Lightly butter one side of each piece of matzah.
- 4Place each piece of matzah butter-side down into the pan.
- 5Allow to sizzle for a few minutes.
- 6Crack the eggs into the pan over the matzah, breaking the yolks if desired.
- 7Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 8When one side of egg is mostly cooked, flip the entire contents of the pan over to cook the other side of the egg.
- 9Place cheese and any other desired toppings onto one-half of the egg.
- 10Flip in half like an omlette.
- 11Serve with Ketchup or any other condiment.
- 12Can also be made sweet by placing sugar, cinnamon, or whichever ingredits you like in place of the cheese.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Passover Matzah (Matzo) Omelette
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.0
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 347.7 mg
- Sodium 186.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: