Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fun Passover Breakfast.
Make and share this Passover Matzah (Matzo) Omelette recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat a wide frying pan over medium heat.
- Break up the matzah into 4 pieces.
- Lightly butter one side of each piece of matzah.
- Place each piece of matzah butter-side down into the pan.
- Allow to sizzle for a few minutes.
- Crack the eggs into the pan over the matzah, breaking the yolks if desired.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- When one side of egg is mostly cooked, flip the entire contents of the pan over to cook the other side of the egg.
- Place cheese and any other desired toppings onto one-half of the egg.
- Flip in half like an omlette.
- Serve with Ketchup or any other condiment.
- Can also be made sweet by placing sugar, cinnamon, or whichever ingredits you like in place of the cheese.
This was a tasty treat for Passover which did not skip the part that it is Passover. I thought this was a clever idea and yummy too