My kids look forward to this every year. They also like it on their ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Combine farfel, coconut and nuts in a large bowl.
- 3Spread onto non-stick cookie sheet.
- 4Bake 20 minutes, tossing several times.
- 5Meanwhile, in a two-quart saucepan combine oil, sweetener and salt.
- 6Simmer, stirring constantly.
- 7Add farfel mixture.
- 8Stir until coated evenly.
- 9Add cinnamon and grated orange peel.
- 10Spread onto non-stick cookie sheet.
- 11Bake 20 minutes, stirring frequently until brown.
- 12Remove and cool.
- 13Add raisins.
- 14Break up any large chunks with a spatula.
- 15Store in closed container in the refrigerator until served.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Passover Low-Fat Granola
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.5
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 89.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: