Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Originally from koshercooking.com but I saw it in a local Parent Guide for April.
- 3 cups farfel
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 5 eggs, separated
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 cups applesauce
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pour hot water over farfel, soak and drain. You can use fruit juice if you want.
- Beat egg yolks and seasonings.
- Add margarine to farfel.
- Fold in all ingredients, egg whites last.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar and put into a greased 9 X 13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.