1 hr 5 mins
Adapted from Cooking Light. This can be parve if you use margarine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup matzo meal
- 1/2 cup potato starch
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2For the topping: Mix together the first 5 ingredients with a whisk.
- 3Cut in butter with a pastry blender until it resembles coarse meal.
- 4Stir in orange juice.
- 5For filling: Combine apples and the rest of the filling ingredients; toss gently.
- 6Spray a 11x7-inch baking dish.
- 7Spread 1 1/2 cups of topping on the bottom of the dish to form a crust and then spoon filling over crust.
- 8Top evenly with remaining topping.
- 9Bake for 45 minutes until bubbling and light brown.
- 10Let it stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Passover Fruit Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.9
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 105.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 33.3 g
- Protein 2.2 g