1/6 Photos of Passover Chocolate Matzah Candy
This candy is positively addictive. It will disappear right before your eyes. The photos of the candy with the nuts were made with white sugar. The photos of the candy with the sprinkles were made with brown sugar which tastes a bit caramelized and (I think) a bit sweeter. Both delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease both sides of aluminum foil and set in the bottom of a cookie sheet.
- 2Arrange the matzah on top of the foil breaking them, if necessary, to fit the pan completely.
- 3Melt the butter and add the sugar and cook for 3 minutes.
- 4Pour mixture over the matzah and spread evenly to cover them all.
- 5Put into a 350 degree oven for 5 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven and sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top.
- 7It will take approximately 3-5 minutes for the chocolate to melt.
- 8When melted spread over the top of the matzah.
- 9If desired, sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- 10Refrigerate till firm.
- 11Break into pieces.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Passover Chocolate Matzah Candy
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.3
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 16.2 mg
- Sodium 54.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: