2 hrs 15 mins
1 hr 45 mins
Thought I would post these early before I forget or get too busy. These are crispy, chewy cookies and my son's favourite cookies, even when it's not Pesach!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1N. B. Can replace the chocolate chips with chopped pecans and the granulated sugar with an additional 1/2 cup of brown sugar if you want to make pecan sandies.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, cream the brown, granulated and vanilla sugars with the butter or margarine.
- 3Blend in the eggs.
- 4Stir in the salt, cake meal and potato starch.
- 5Fold in the chocolate chips.
- 6Chill the dough for 1 hour or overnight for chewy cookies, do not chill if you prefer thin, crisp cookies.
- 7Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 8Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 9Scoop out generous teaspoonfuls of dough or roll marble sized balls.
- 10Place on the baking sheets, leaving room for the cookies to spread.
- 11Press down a little if using chilled dough.
- 12Bake for 12 to 15 minutes- watch carefully- then cool on the baking sheets for 20 to 30 minutes or place the baking sheets in the fridge to hasten cooling.
- 13Remove the cookies to a platter using a metal spatula.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Passover Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.2
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.5 mg
- Sodium 42.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
matzo cake meal