Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This was adapted, doubled and adjusted from the Breuer's Teacher's Seminary cookbook. It won't win secular or year-round gourmet awards, but it makes yummy, simple and light Passover brownies that don't have an overly potato-starchy aftertaste. Our Passover utensils are limited: this uses only the mixer, a liquid measuring cup (also used to check the eggs) and a half-cup-sized dry measuring cup. The brownies come out about 1.25 inches high. All the best, CLKL
- Dump all ingredients in mixer bowl and mix well.
- Pour into two foil pans (7" x 13" is what I've used) that have been sprayed with oil.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Cool in pan, invert when completely cooled and slice from the bottom of the brownies for best results.
- Have a kosher and happy Pesach!
It was very good! It had a nice texture to it and I gobbled it up! Oh, PS... Make sure you don't actually add the cooking spray to the mix :lol: