Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Made this for the first time this year and it got rave reviews.
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can chocolate macaroons
- 1⁄2 cup ground almonds
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- In processor: Combine the macaroons, ground almonds and butter.
- Shape crust in 10 inch springform pan.
- Mix together the cream cheese, eggs and sugar.
- Add cheese mixture to crust.
- Bake@ 350 degrees for 1 hour or till set.
- Make one day ahead.
- Can be topped with fresh fruit.