Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A nice change for Passover, reminiscent of Hanukkah latkes. Flour can be easily substituted for the matzah for non-Passover use. Servings and cook time are hard to determine...I've indicated an approximate amount of time for each.
- Boil cauliflower till soft.
- Drain and mash.
- Mix together mashed cauliflower, matzah meal, eggs and seasonings.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan.
- Drop by tablespoons into the frying pan.
- Cook on both sides until nicely browned.
- Remove from pan, drain on paper towels.