Recipe by dojemi
These can be served as rolls or stuffed with chopped liver or even a favorite dessert filling.
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup shortening
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cake crumbs (Passover cake meal)
- 4 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water, shortening, sugar and salt to boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cake meal all at once and stir till mixture forms a ball.
- Add eggs one at a time, blending each egg well before adding next.
- Place heaping tablespoon on ungreased cookie sheet about two inches apart.
- Bake 10 minutes at 450°F.
- Then turn oven down to 350°F
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes, depending on oven.